20100519

Estúpido chiste para ejemplificar lo dulce que es mi vida laboral

One politician, One thief & One CRO employee died & went straight to hell.

Politician said "I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how
everybody is doing there." He called and talked for about 5 minutes, and
then she asked "Well, devil how much I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Five million dollars".


The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call   my
group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too"


He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked "Well, devil,
how much do I need to pay for the call????


The devil says "Ten million dollars".

With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his
chair.


CRO employee was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call my
office friends, managers and partners ",


He called other CRO employees and he talked for twenty hours about his
audit files and jobs, what are the new clients, he talked & talked & talked,
then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????


The devil says "Twenty dollars".

CRO employee is stunned & says "Twenty dollars??? Only??"

Devil says:

- Calling from Hell to Hell is considered Local Call.

No hay comentarios.: